Wednesday 3 March 2021

[W.I.P.] You believe in what now?

Hey, What's up?

 It's been quiet over here, because I was working on a new project:

Layouting, illustrating and editing a book, full to the gills with random tables to create a religion, with all its aspects (size, age, prophets, relics, cosmogony, etc.)

What's that project?

It's called (up to now at least) "You believe in what now?" and it's gonna be 25-30 pages of historical weirdness (most of the tables are rooted in historical religions from all over history and the world)

Wanna see?

Sometimes it's just better to watch you a preview than praying around the bush:


It's not completely finished (I still have to create the appendix listing all the images and their sources), but I hope to be able to publish it on drivethru before the end of the month...


Who wrote that?

I actually am not the author of the book, i did "only" the layout, all visual aspects and some proof-reading / editing.

It was written by the talented Felix Dester Hultgren, who has delivered here something truly fascinating and learned.

Can I buy it?

Not yet, you'll have to wait a bit more, but soon it will be available as pdf on drivethruRPG, for a reasonable price (we haven't agreed on a price yet, but it will definitively be under 5 Bucks)

You might wanna follow this blog to be sure to not miss the release 😉


I hope you like what you see !

Community

Don't be a stranger, leave a comment on the blog 💗, I normally validate the comments quickly.
For a longer conversation, you can join the discord of my publishing outlet (from outer space games):

3 comments:

  1. I was scrolling through MeWe this morning (which is not something I always remember to do day-to-day) and I saw your post there about this. I'm so glad I did - this looks fantastic! I will definite purchase this once it's available. I personally wouldn't even mind having it has a physical copy instead of just PDF. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Martin, I'm glad you like what you see and i'll do my best to inform you when the books is published... I certainly hope it will be available on print on demand on drivethru, but the priority, as of now, is to get you the best pdf possible...
    Thx for your support and your enthusiasm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool project, well done, Felix & Florent! You know I'm always happy to get more random tables :D

    ReplyDelete